2. I found a half eaten Snickers in my desk. It was a great snack at 8:53 am.
3. It looks like I will remain employed. Yesterday, during a small and informal ceremony, I was given my 5th year of service pin to add to my nametag. Yes, I work in a corporate office and I wear a name tag.
4. I keep thinking about a little wedding I get to go to this weekend with a special bride and a beautiful bridesmaid dress I get to wear. (A dress I stupidly didn't try on until last night out of sheer fear I wouldn't fit in it and now realize there's no time to alter it. Hope everyone likes the boob show!)
5. Every morning the hus calls me on his way to drop the midge off at daycare/school. Today I heard the midge's voice in the background singing a song, "down, down, down." I love that daily call.
6. I get to pick up Vegetarian Chili and Corn Bread from my friend Grace today. She makes meals twice a week for people to purchase. My mom blessed us with a September FULL of Grace's meals. I got really lazy in the kitchen and I don't know if I can go back.....don't.make.me!!!
7. I came up with a craft project in my head today but I'm not sure how to implement it or when I could even try doing it.
8. I am mentally planning my 2010 girls time with my cousin Tracy for the Farm Chicks Show. I'm dying to know who else is planning on going?!
9. I am wearing new purple flats that I bought at Target thanks to the inspiration of Jill at a Pocket Full of Posies. I see some accessories I need in my near future to go WITH them!!
10. I would truly love to eat a box of cookies right now but alas, I'd just regret it!!