Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rescue the Room!

I just realized---I never have shared before and after photos of our new home.
Hmph, time flies!
That may have been a misleading intro because neither of these pictures are our home
HOWEVER
they sure are inspiring me!
The hus has put in his request,
"I really want to finish our bedrooms!"
Dually noted hottie-honey!
I guess it's time to get re-inspired and something about these two photos really does it for me!

What are your inspirational blog sources for rooms?
Maybe I need to take some pictures of our blank canvas and get some of your input!
I have huge walls, tall ceilings and NO idea where to start...
other than with a wallet and a priority on a headboard.

5 comments:

  1. oooh, can't wait to see progress pics .... i LOVE your place!! And I think we need to see your FAB landscaping you've been working on, too! ;)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/

    Love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh show us show us!!!!
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well lately I've been all over ohdeedoh as we are getting the baby's room ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to see your rooms...I'm actually doing a series now called before and afters.....

    ReplyDelete