Saturday, October 8, 2011

He's Here

My baby boy arrived two months ago and slowly, I'm emerging into my newness and settling into life with two beautiful, healthy boys.

6 lbs. 11 oz
teeny tiny in comparison to his brother but they could not have looked more alike the first day.
He's sweet, gentle, happy, & particular.
He loves to be held, will smile and coo when he's talked to, & completes our family.
He's an eater--that's for sure--but still small.
I try to get my time in with him but admittedly, life with a toddler & a newborn presents it's challenges...
one mommy + two boys = not enough of me.

Oh there's so much more to come but I had to start somewhere...after so long.i'm on my way back.
i just have to figure out--where do i start?!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on this beautiful little sweetheart! These were some of my favorite times with my babies.... to just sit and be... smelling their sweet heads, listening to them breathe, giving kisses, kisses, and more kisses... made those moments when I thought I might go crazy truly worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure joy!!! Congratulations! Oh I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
    Oodles and oodles of xoxox,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now catching up- he is gorgeous and so are you- congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete